Terms & Conditions
- Gold Care Homes reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or terms and conditions without notice in the event of any factor outside Gold Care Homes reasonable Control, any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the Competition.
- Entries should be submitted by email to email@example.com
- Opening date for entries is 15th November 2019
- Closing date is 07 February 2020 – Entries received after this time shall not be accepted
- Entry is restricted to: Gold Care Homes Group & VIP guests
- Submissions must reflect innovative achievements that are the direct result of current implemented practice by the provider which is evidenced by a positive impact on those people they support
- Submissions can be supported with supplementary evidence in a number of ways including data, anecdotal evidence, photographs and testimonials from related parties. Any personal information including photographs must either be anonymised or submitted with full permission of the person identified and will be subject to scrutiny under General Data Protection Regulations.
- By entering the competition, entrants are deemed to have read and understood these rules and agree to be bound by them.
- The winners will be announced at the awards ceremony on 03rd April 2020
- Winners will receive an award trophy and a certificate identifying the category they have won.
- Submission of an entry indicates approval by the entrant to be named in publicity (although further permission will be sought in the case of photographs
- Gold Care Homes reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if the entry contains any illegal or offensive content or it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Terms & Conditions.
Gold Care Homes recognises that your privacy is important to you and we use the latest technologies & best practices to secure all personal information. Gold Care Homes aims to preserve your privacy at all times and will not disclose your personal information to third parties unless it is required to do so by law or it, in good faith, believes that such action is necessary to: • Comply with the law or with legal process • Protect and defend our rights and property • Protect against misuse or unauthorised use of this website • Protect the personal safety or property of our customers or the public (among other things, this means that if you provide false registration information or attempt to pose as someone else, information about you may be disclosed as part of any investigation into your actions) All personal information shall be destroyed at the end of the competition and shall not be stored by Gold Care Homes or passed to any third parties unless required to do so by law or it, in good faith, believes that such action is necessary to comply with the above bulleted points.