Since 1999, Gold Care Homes has been redefining the care industry and providing exceptional living environments for our residents across 23 care homes. The company was set up by 2 pharmacist brothers Ravi and Sukhi Gidar, who are both active in the business. Ravi is the CEO of the company and Sukhi leads all property elements of the family business. Both Ravi and Sukhi are driven by their passion for the care industry, bringing more then 50 years of experience between them. Strengthening the Gold Care team, Sukhi is a board member of the National Care Association and Ravi is the Vicechair of the Hertfordshire Care Providers Association.
Our aim is simple – to provide excellent care within our family orientated developments. We do this by striving to deliver the best service we can, while ensuring our committed health care professionals have the passion to deliver an excellent service.
Our service is built on delivering our core values. Whether corporate or front line, our entire workforce is focused on delivering our mission:
“Enhance the lives of residents in our care by bringing them joy, happiness and fulfilment”
We will achieve our mission by providing the highest quality of care and services, whilst always striving for excellence. We will achieve our goals by:
- Being responsive and showing compassion to the individual needs of all.
- Providing residents and staff with a warm, friendly, healthy and safe environment to live and work.
- Establishing a person centric approach to care.
- Building the best team by encouraging training and self-development of all.
Underpinning our mission and vision are our individual Gold Care values which makes us unique and sets us apart from other care providers in the country.
- Trust: We are trusted by our residents to deliver the best possible care, and provide a ‘home like’ living environment. Our residents trust us to be ultra professional and maintain integrity and respect they deserve while in our care.
- Empowerment: All of our staff are empowered with the freedom, flexibility, and power to make decisions and solve problems. This ensures a fully engaged workforce to deliver an excellent service.
- Accountability: At the core of this value is reliability and personal responsibility; therefore, we value the ability of our staff and organization to honour our commitments.
- Maintain Integrity: We conduct our business in accordance with the highest standards of professional behaviour and ethics. We are transparent, honest and ethical in all our interactions.